[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:39:26 -0700

I suppose that means the N road to Cherry and the south road to our site
both since both are in Prescott Natl Forest. Dugas and Orme Rds. are also
closed. So are we supposed to pray for rain? Where to now, Flat Iron, Eagle
Eye, or KOFA by way of InNOut Burger? I haven't tried Eagle Eye for a while.

Jack

>> OK it's that time of the month again. Who's planning to go up to Cherry
>Rd.
>> Saturday?

The Prescott National Forest is closed including many road. Those closed
include

Cherry Road closed except to local residents from the junction with
County Yard Access Road.

Cherry Road closed except to local residents from the junction with State
Route 169.

Check http://www.hposoft.com/SMT/ROADCLOSURE.html for links to more
information.

Jeff