[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 18:56:36 -0700

My number two son just ask his mother and I to meet the family of the girl
he is proposing to this Saturday night. How inconsiderate this younger
generation is! I will get a cheesy steak dinner out of the whole thing
(Ruth's Chris)Some consolation. I guess I'll see everyone (someone?) at the
Dark of the Moon star party.  You guy's have fun...

Jimmy Ray