[AZ-Observing] SaguaroAstronomyClubFri.May24@7:30pm...

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 23:20:46 -0700

...at Grand Canyon University 35th Ave. & Camelback.
This month’s speaker will be Dr. Michael Wiles.  Mike will present on deep
sky photography--

In addition to producing this meritorious body of work:
http://www.astrobin.com/users/MikeWiles/ , Mike is a Program Leader at Mt.
Lemmon Sky Center.

This promises to be the best lecture you’ll ever see on deep sky
astrophotography.

Everyone is welcome to attend.  You don’t have to be a member of SAC.

For directions to our meeting room at Grand Canyon University, see our Website:
www.saguaroastro.org or, just enter the University at the light on 33rd Ave.
and Camelback—stop at the guard gate and say “astronomy club” then turn
left and park.  Take a short walk back toward the guard gate and turn left onto
the festively lighted footpath.  We meet in the last building on the right, the
Fleming Building—let your ears follow the astronomy banter to our classroom.

Hoping to see you there.

Contact me directly if you have any questions.

Jennifer Polakis, VP
Saguaro Astronomy Club
480 967-1658
M24@xxxxxxx