[AZ-Observing] Re: Saguaro Astronomy Club meeting Friday, March 21st 7:30p

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:56:52 -0700

Jennifer, yes you are correct in saying I would be very pleased with out
March speaker and I really look forward to seeing Frank again as it has been
a decade or so since out last encounter.  I'm not sure he would even
remember me on site, but that's another topic.

Speaking of the "college roommate" it is believed that I know to whom you
refer.  But I'll keep my fingers still and mouth shut so as not to spoil the
surprise.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ