[AZ-Observing] Saguaro Astronomy Club Meeting: Friday, May 8th 7:30pm...

  • From: "Chris Hanrahan" <chris.hanrahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "sac-forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:24:21 -0700

All,
Please join me at the Saguaro Astronomy Club's May meeting this Friday
night, 7:30pm at Grand Canyon University.

Our guest speaker will be AJ Crayon presenting galaxy classification
schemes.

Directions can be found on our website, www.saguaroastro.org
<http://www.saguaroastro.org/>

Hope to see you there!