[AZ-Observing] SAC Meeting This Friday, July 23

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:50:29 -0400

Join us this Friday at 7:30 for the meeting of the Saguaro Astronomy Club.  Our
main speakers will be Rick Tejera, Dick Harshaw, Jimmy Ray, Darrell Spencer,
Paul Lind Rick Rotramel, Chris Hanrahan, and Lori Prause.  They will be
speaking about satellite tracking software, binary star coupling, ASDOG, double
stars, astroimages, a Schwaar Dobsonian, Yerkes architecture, and astroimages.

We will also have a swap meet, enabling folks to sell their Tasco refractors,
Sears mounts, and Konica cameras.

Saguaro Astronomy Club meets at Grand Canyon University.  Directions are here.

http://saguaroastro.org/content/Meetings.htm

Tom