[AZ-Observing] Re: SAC Meeting Friday

  • From: George Kolb <geokolb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 19:43:35 -0700

Richard, if AJ does not want it, I'll take it off your hands. George Kolb

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2015, at 7:15 PM, Richard Harshaw <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, all!

At the SAC meeting this Friday, I will have some astro toys for sale to help
finance my newly-acquired CGEM-DX mount. (Blame me for the clouds lately!)

I will have with me the following:

JMI digital focus dial for a C-11-- $60.00

Meade 32mm Plossl, 1.25" barrel-- $25.00

Orion 1.25" extension tube-- $10.00

Celestron 15mm Lanthanum EP, 1.25"-- $25.00

6 planetary filters for 1.25" EP--

Yellow, Orange, Green, Gray,

Blue, Violet-- $25.00

Merope Bino parallelogram mount with

Celestron HD field tripod-- $400.00

(Smoothest bino mount I have

ever used!)

With me, in the car, will be a Celestron HD-150, 6-inch f/8 refractor. This
is a great planet and double star scope and comes with a Telrad, 2-inch
diagonal with UV filter, Tuttle solar screen, and Losmandy rings and
dovetail plate. Included is a hard-shell golf bag to carry it in. I will
have this in the car and not bring it in-- if you want to look at it, let me
know so you can see it before we leave. I am asking $500.00 for the rig.

Bring cash or checks. I also have a credit card reader for my iPhone if that
is easier for you.

See you Friday!

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, AZ