[AZ-Observing] Re: SAC June Meeting Question

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:20:51 -0700

Yes, David, meeting is this Friday, 7:30 pm, Room 105, Fleming Hall, Grand
Canyon University.

Our speaker is your own Howard Isreal, speaking on Mayan Astronomy!

If you'll let me know your friend's name, I'll be sure to meet him before
the meeting.  Contact me off-list at rharshaw2@xxxxxxxx

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ
President, The Saguaro Astronomy Club (2009)