[AZ-Observing] SAC ATM/Astro-imaging Meeting is tomorrow evening

  • From: "Paul Lind" <pulind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:42:41 -0700

Greetings,
Oops, I nearly forgot to post this.  The ATM/ Astro-imaging meeting will be as
scheduled, tomorrow, June 2nd, at my place. It starts anytime after 6 pm and is
very informal.

Here are the directions, but its also good to print out a map because some
streets here are discontinuous.

LOCATION:  210 W. Tierra Buena Lane, Phoenix:  That's about 1 mile south of
Bell Rd and 1/2 mile west of 7th St.  Coming up 7th St from the south, turn
west on Coral Gables (which is 1 mile S. of Bell or 1 mile N. of Thunderbird).
Go 1/2 mile west and turn north (right) on Central Av.  Continue three blocks
north and turn west again (left) on Tierra Buena.  Go one full block, then
we're in the second house on the right.  My red Tahoe is usually in front and
there may be some scopes in the driveway.   Alternatively, from the 101 north
of here, take 7th street south about 3 miles to Coral Gables, then west as
above.

Give us a call if you can't find us.
See ya,

Paul Lind