[AZ-Observing] Re: Rubylith source for using notebook PC at night?- laptop settings.

  • From: "William R Wood" <wmrwood@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 12:18:09 -0700

Tom,

Good point about the duct tape.  I just put some in my astro-tool box.  You
are right, the numerous little lights on laptops are way too bright.

Jack,

Thanks for the AZ Art Supply info.  I am going to try the Rubylith since
they have it in bigger sheets than Scopestuff.com.  The light leaks out the
side are annoying using the plexiglass sheet.

Regards

Bill Wood