[AZ-Observing] Re: Rubylith source for using notebook PC at night?- lapt...

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 14:57:14 EDT

      Gee thanks for showing me where the brightness control on my laptop was
I was wondering where the brightness could be adjusted now I know. On my
previous laptop the brightness control was  a DOS program but since I got this
Windows XP machine I had no idea where the brightness was located. Now I can
show
up to Star Parties with my Laptop :-)
     Clear Skies
     Dwight L Bogan