[AZ-Observing] Re: Rotating Globe of Jupiter Images

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 06:45:42 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Pretty good, Tom, Jupiter has been putting on a good show
for quite awhile now and it's been interesting watching something different
each time I viewed the planet. Your image is almost as good as Pierre's
hand-held video camera image of Jupiter's rotation that he exposed in one
night! I don't know how he ever managed to produce such steady video imagery,
but he did it without any computer.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)