[AZ-Observing] Re: Robotic Lulin Shot last night

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:39:42 -0700

Steve,

Opposition in longitude between Sun and C/2007 N3 Lulin

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Richard%20Tejera\Local%20Settings\Tem
p\Header0> Date (UT)

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Richard%20Tejera\Local%20Settings\Tem
p\Header1> Dist (AU)

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Richard%20Tejera\Local%20Settings\Tem
p\Header2> Dec

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Richard%20Tejera\Local%20Settings\Tem
p\SMPLine0> 2009 Feb 26 04:45

0.9902

-08° 40'

Clear Skies