[AZ-Observing] Re: Robotic Lulin Shot last night

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:56:16 -0500 (EST)

So, this comet will be directly opposite the Sun at 9:45 PM (21:45) on
Wednesday evening Feb. 25.  How did I do?

I look forward to observing the comet that night and seeing what we can see.

Using Sky Map Pro, the comet will be between Saturn and Regulus on that
night, so it will rise pretty early and be in good viewing position.

Sounds like fun;
Steve Coe