[AZ-Observing] Re: Roadwork at Sentinel....

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:48:45 -0700

Thad;

I agree.  We can certainly plan for another trip after Christmas.  Let's see if
the weather gods will smile on us then.  This weekend is going to be very
iffy....this is a pretty powerful storm making its way into the state.  I would
hold out hope for a short run on Saturday night....maybe Flatiron.

We shall see;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist