[AZ-Observing] Road to All Az star party

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:03:50 -0700

Howdy all;

I drove to the Hovatter airstrip site and the road is in good shape
except for one place.  There is a wash about 100 feet before the left
turn onto the runway.  It is full of sand and you need to be careful.
My Saturn SUV made it with no trouble, but I would take it easy in the
family sedan.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe