[AZ-Observing] Request for images list for Deep Sky book

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Argenziano-2, Peter" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 02:00:36 -0700

Howdy all;

When I started putting together the second edition of my book "Deep Sky
Observing", I mentioned that I will need some good images of a variety
of deep sky objects. The first edition is from 1999 and obviously
astrophotography has gotten much better since then.

I got some nice emails which told me folks were willing and able to
provide some of what I need. I am truly sorry that I cannot offer any
money for these images, but I will certainly include your name and
information on your telescope.

So, provide me a Black and White image, your name and telescope size and
type and send it to my email given below.

Thank you very much;
Steve Coe

stevecoe at cloudynights dot com

Galaxies Chap. 9