[AZ-Observing] Re: Report on Hovatter site

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:26:23 -0700

Thad,

Your point are well taken. As I said to Steve in an earlier post, I had some
of my best night observing from Sentinel. However, I feel one can't ignore
the local law enforcement agencies in their assessment of the increased
risk. The last thing I want to happen, especially on my watch, would be any
kind of run in with people whose intent is less than honorable. At best, it
could be a scary incident, at worst.....

As I Indicated earlier, Options need to be explored, Steve's Hovatter road
site has promise, sound s like a good excuse to get out after the holidays.
Also it wouldn't hurt to see if there is anything useable north of I-8 as
well.

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews