[AZ-Observing] Report from Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:02:38 -0400 (EDT)

Folks;

I understand completely if you have your heart set on the cool pines.
Been there, done that.  I wish you all the best.

I am at the Antennas site--I have four bars on the Internet connection
gizmo--it is nice being one mile from an antenna farm.

Hey, I got here at 5:30 and it is already down to 98 degrees F;-)  I will
have to check and make certain I have the insulated suit and Moon boots
handy.  Isn't there a M*A*S*H episode where Klinger is dressing in furs
when it is over 100 degrees?  I would consider that insane.

Anyway, not a cloud in the sky, I will send more tomorrow;

Steve Coe