[AZ-Observing] Report from 5MM

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:55:26 -0700

To All,

Just talked via Ham radio to Rick Tejera who is at 5MM. It sounded like
there are three of them there. Currently mostly clear with an anvil building
to the southeast. There have been some clouds the last couple of nights but
always a clear part of the sky to observe. I will be making contact again
tomorrow morning between 10 and 11 to get his observing report and give him
the weather and Clear Sky Chart updates. More tomorrow.

Jimmy Ray