[AZ-Observing] Re: Refractor gathering at Sentinel

  • From: Jeffmight@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:23:53 EDT

Hey Steve, I have planned vacation time to allow me to go to the stargaze.
The only refractor I'll have will be my Orion 90mm short tube I use piggyback
on
my 10in. LX200 for my 40mm H-alpha filter in the day and for wide field views
during the night. But I look forward to getting some views through some of
the APO's that will be there. Clear skies!   Jeff Vandecar