[AZ-Observing] Re: Refinery near Sentinel?

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:35:15 -0700

Sounds like a job for the IDA to begin to work with the architects of the
new refinery to use smart efficient outdoor lighting systems with reflectors
aiming all outdoor lighting towards the ground. A "win-win" solution could
be obtained with both parties getting a good deal. (lower energy costs for
the refinery, and a continued dark desert for Arizona)

Rick R.
SAC