[AZ-Observing] Re: Refinery near Sentinel?

  • From: "Workman, Brian (AZ76)" <brian.workman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:10:05 -0700

Except that it explicitly says "Yuma County". Gila Bend is in Maricopa
county; Nogales is in Santa Cruz, and no part of 85 extends into Yuma
county.

If they place it very close to Yuma itself, they can run the pipeline around
the West end of the gunnery range without crossing it. They'll also be able
to draw on a labor pool based in Yuma itself. So my guess is that's where
they're talking about.