[AZ-Observing] Refinery near Sentinel?

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:16:42 -0700

All,

A quote from a front page story in today's The Arizona Republic, "Refinery
backers bow out of Mobile,
look near Yuma":

"A location has not yet been picked, but he said it would be located
somewhere along the Interstate 8 corridor, where there are good
transportation links."

The paper has a map indicating I-8 East of the Yuma area. Our wise governor
Janet suggested this location: "the governor questioned why refinery backers
aren't looking hard at options in Yuma County.

See the story at the link below:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/1031refinery31.html
Warning: the site may ask a 3 question poll before taking you to the link.

Rick R.
SAC