[AZ-Observing] Re: Recharging - follow up question

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 14:24:13 -0700

Thanks, Jim. We are on the same page. I had been in the Lenovo website
and saw the one you mentioned that looked like the most likely
candidate. I'll call them tomorrow about it. That you can plug the
Travel Adapter into a female plug that is like a cigarrette lighter and
then clip it to the battery is important to know. I was going to ask
them that question, but you already answered it.
Stan