[AZ-Observing] Re: Recharging

  • From: George Kolb <geokolb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:47:28 -0700

Stan,

Here is the panel I have and I believe it is close to what Darrell has:

http://www.amazon.com/Renogy-100W-Mono-Starter-Kit/dp/B00BFCNFRM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1426520437&sr=8-3&keywords=Renogy+solar+panels

Last June the US government placed a tariff on the importing of solar panels.
Renogy mounts the imported panels in an alum frame and supplies the controller
and wiring and sells as a kit.  I purchased this exact kit on Amazon for $149
with free shipping a year ago.  Works great.  Any questions, just let me know.

George Kolb