[AZ-Observing] "Recent" photos: moonrise, Venus, and comets

  • From: Joe Orman <joe.orman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joe Orman <joe.orman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:29:34 -0700 (PDT)

Just uploaded to my web site, a couple recent shots of the moon and Venus.  And
after 3 months I finally got my Comet NEAT photos developed.  But if you think
that's procrastinating, I also just added a 7-year-old shot of Comet Hale-Bopp!
http://pages.prodigy.net/pam.orman/JoeWhatsnew.html

--Joe

Joe Orman's Photo Pages:
http://pages.prodigy.net/pam.orman/JoeGallery.html