[AZ-Observing] Rain in Arizona

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:04:03 -0700

Howdy all;

I know that we have had lots of "fun" with the weather for the past two
years, but today is a new "low".

I just watched the weather channel and the extended forecast is a little
box that has rain in it for the entire next week!  I have NEVER seen
rain in the forecast for a whole week at any time.  The good news is
that it is full moon, the bad news is that it may take a month of sunny
days to get all this water out of the ground:-(

What a revoltin' development this is;
Steve Coe