[AZ-Observing] Re: Rain

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:55:47 -0800

To whet anyone's appetite to promote collecting lepidoptera as a
secondary activity along with astronomy here is a web site of
lepidoptera web sites:
http://alpha.furman.edu/~snyder/snyder/lep/lepidop.htm
On week long rainy days like this you could take out your collection and
start identifying what you had collected, for example.

Maybe its time to move to Montana? I think I read where Montana is in a
draught condition this winter, and some climatic models of global
warming show Montana getting a more dryer climate like Arizona.
Stan