[AZ-Observing] Question for moderator (or anyone who can answer it)

  • From: John Teel <jcteel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:07:29 -0700 (PDT)

Moderator (or anyone),

Can you please explain what this error I get saying I overquoted
lines means?  I belong to alot of mailing lists and I've never ran
across this error.  What purpose does it serve and can this limit be
removed, please?  Also if I get this error then does my message not
get posted to the list?

Thanks,
John

messages.  Thanks.