[AZ-Observing] Re: Pulsar

  • From: Janis Schoenfeld <ganymedes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 07:43:54 -0700

Joe,   Thanks....it's got to be the one.  I guess "recent discovery" is
a fairly big closet by their definition.  It also explains why Google
kept referring me to the pulsar that originated in Cygnus,  the one that
is super booking it out of the galaxy right now as the "recent pulsar
discovery."

Best,  Janis