[AZ-Observing] Public viewing sesson at Bryce Canyon

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:11:08 -0400

Howdy all;

I am just outside Capitol Reef National Park in a very nice RV park at a
pretty reasonable price...you have to take advantage of those.

Last night we had a very nice public viewing session at the visitor's
center to Bryce Canyon Park.  About 100 observers and 6 telescopes, it was
fun.  Lots of great questions and interested folks.

I took some images by moonlight and will have to get them out of the
camera later today or tomorrow.

Four days exploring here and then on to Colorado.

I was glad to hear that folks had a good viewing session at Antennas for
New Moon, Here's hoping it will be clear for you folks in 5 Mile Meadow
and up here in Colorado.  We will be near Grand Junction.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe