[AZ-Observing] Re: Public Star Party - Cosmic Thing 5/9

  • From: "M DAILEY" <msd60@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:22:43 -0700

Hi everyone,

Since I live in Estrella Mountain Ranch, I thought I would respond to some
of the questions about the site. Directions to Estrella Mountain Ranch are:

Head west on I-10 about 15 miles from downtown and turn south (left) onto
Estrella Parkway. Estrella Parkway is the next exit after Litchfield Rd.

Follow Estrella south for about 4 miles. You will cross Buckeye (MC85). Keep
going and follow Estrella Parkway up into the Estrella Mountain Ranch
development until you get to Elliot Rd. (about another 4 miles)

Turn west (right) on Elliot and follow it until you get to the Estrella
Mountain Ranch Elementary school which will be on the southeast corner of
the intersection. (about 2 miles).

It takes me about 30 minutes from downtown to get here as the speed limit
increases as you get further away from the city.

Maybe we could meet at my house before the party for some snacks or
sumthing.

Marshall Dailey