[AZ-Observing] Re: Public Star Party - Cosmic Thing 5/9

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 20:15:29 -0700

Mike, can you give us a little more information about this event.  What time
should we plan on arriving to setup scopes, sunset is 7:17pm, moonrise is
2:19am Saturday morning.  About how far out is 180th Ave. - past the prison??

This will help any one interested in gauging when to leave in order to arrive
with a reasonable amount of time to setup, eat and gab.

While I am interested my office hours end at 5:00pm and I'm in downtown
Scottsdale - quite a ride.

Thanks,
aj