[AZ-Observing] Pronunciation of Dolidze and Dzimselejsvili

  • From: Ken Reeves <kreeves@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 20:45:43 -0700

 I've always wondered how to pronounce these names.  So I decided to ask a
co-worker who is of Polish background.  She didn't know, so she asked her
Dad.  Here's what he came up with:
  Dolidze  - Daw lee' je (Shorten the w in Daw so that there's just a hint
of
it. je as in jester.  accent on second syllable)

Dzimselejsvili - Jeem sell eys vee' lee

- Ken Reeves

messages.  Thanks.