[AZ-Observing] Re: Problem with list

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:32:41 -0700

> I believe that someone on these lists is broadcasting this virus and needs
to clean off their system.  Please run your virus checker and let's
determine who might be having this problem and get it cleared up.

> I am not writing this a accuse anyone or start finger pointing, let's just
get the problem cleared up.

And as Rick Tejera and I found out, just because there's an email address on
the email that sent you the virus doesn't mean that that person sent it.
Rick got a couple from my email address that I couldn't have sent.
(according to my AntiVirus software, I was squeaky clean.)  Apparently,
it'll grab addresses off of the infected computer and use them as the "from"
address.

Thad