[AZ-Observing] Re: Prescott/Wickenburg, was Re: Tom Johnson

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:39:31 -0400

Hi Wayne;

Yes, I am in the North Ranch RV park about 10 miles from Wickenburg on the
way to Yarnell hill.  No, I don't know who has the dome observatory up
there.

No, David's 32 inch f/4.7 Dob has not sold.  David's widow, Olga, has had
several possibilities that have all fallen through.  If you know someone
who might be interested, let us know.

Clear skies;
Steve Coe