[AZ-Observing] Re: Post Memorial Day 5MM

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:29:13 -0700

Hi AJ (and others...)
Since you mention other astronomy clubs... (I am in EVAC),... sounds like
fun.
My wife and I will have the motor home up at Cherry Rd over the weekend, and
we could just continue up there for this.
Weather permitting....
I will watch for more posts on this.

David M. Douglass
New Email Address:  david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx