[AZ-Observing] Pluto Occultation Observation

  • From: edwin hubble <hubble_edwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: anahinovoa@xxxxxxxxx, azObserving <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, j.finol@xxxxxxx, jorgeIEEE <jsitke@xxxxxxxx>, plymate@xxxxxxxx, StellarObservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxx, StevePeterson <ccdcat@xxxxxxx>, taaaforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hubble_edwin@xxxxxxxxx, isac_81@xxxxxxxxxxx, rincon-ranch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, teresa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keith Schlottman <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bruno.sicardy@xxxxxxxx, Don Jennings <Donald.E.Jennings@xxxxxxxx>, Pedro Valdes Sada <psada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

I have posted preliminary data, images and photographs
of the instrumentation used for our observation of the
March 18 Pluto Stellar Occultation, from Tucson
Arizona, at

   http://hubbleed.bravehost.com/

We continue to work on the data reduction.

   Victor Herrero
   hubble_edwin@xxxxxxxxx
   http://hubbleed.bravehost.com/