[AZ-Observing] Please vote for me....Where Do You Celestron? contest is now live!

  • From: <jcollins79@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 20:39:48 -0400

Folks,
I entered a contest with Celestron with the intention of possibly winning some
equipment I can use for stargazing events at the CTCA
hospital in Goodyear, AZ. If I win the grand prize, a trip to Alaska to see the
Auroras, I am going to see if it can be transferred to a terminal patient. If
you like what I do with the Phoenix Astronomical Society for the patients and
caregivers at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, please show me your support
by voting for me.

You can find the voting page here:
https://www.facebook.com/celestron/app_1382154025391946  It is connected to my
story.

You are allowed to vote (and ask friends and family to vote) once per day until
the contest ends and Celestron announces the winner at this year's North East
Astronomy Forum and Telescope Show in Suffern, NY, on Saturday April 12.

I am already a week behind in the voting, and unfortunately, do not have any
flashy video or pictures posted to my submission because of hospital privacy
requirements. I appreciate your support!

Thank you friends!

Joseph T. Collins
CancerFighter at CTCA and member of the Phoenix Astronomical Society PASAZ.org