[AZ-Observing] Plans for the weekend

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:50:02 -0700

Howdy all;

Andrew Goodwin and I just discussed scoping possibilities and have decided
to try Cherry Road for Friday night and Saturday night.  In the hopes that
this bizarre storm pattern will die off in the next 24 hours.

We were discussing a trip to the Rim country, but that got the ax with this
strange "Monsoons in May" storm system.

If all goes as planned we will be at Cherry Road for both nights, come on up
and join us if you have a chance.

See ya there;

Steve Coe