[AZ-Observing] Planets on Parade!

  • From: Paul Schmidtke <PAUL.SCHMIDTKE@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-OBSERVING@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:56:16 -0700

Hi Everyone!

We're celebrating the appearance of all five bright planets in the evening
sky by hosting a special event at ASU West: PLANETS ON PARADE!

Telescopes will be set up on Thursday, March 25th, to view Mercury, Venus,
Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.  As an added bonus, the Moon also will be up!

When:  7-9PM, Thursday, March 25th

Where: ASU West, Thunderbird Road and 47th Avenue
       Along the bike path to the west of the soccer field
       (FYI: The same location as used for our Astronomy Open House events)

Online flyer: http://www.west.asu.edu/atpcs/PlanetsonParade.jpg

Hope to see you there!

-- Paul Schmidtke
   ASU West