[AZ-Observing] Re: Planets in morning sky Saturday thru Monday

  • From: <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:21:53 -0700

To add to the nice shots provided by Chris, I've added a shot from this
morning's conjunction to the same page as before. I still had to deal with a
cloud bank over the Rincon mountains east of Tucson, but am happy that the
clouds weren't so high as to obscure the planets. I wish I could have gotten
some interesting horizon as Chris did, but will have to make do with the
clouds.

Again, thanks to Joe for giving us the "heads up".

http://www.balinka.com/MMJ.htm

Sam Rua
Tucson