[AZ-Observing] Re: Planets

  • From: <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:35:53 -0700

Well with that settled, would it be too late to recall the New Horizons Probe?
Seems a waste to have it answer a question that has been resolved and to spend
that kind of money on something less than a real planet??? Please!!!!

BTW - Anyone know how to get Pluto out of the "Planets" section of a Celestron
Nextstar? I need to move it over to the "insignificant space rubble" section...

Poor Percival! (Sorry flagstaff...)

Jimmy Ray