[AZ-Observing] Re: Pierre Schwaar Telescopes (Was: A Smile and a Frown)

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:20:40 -0700

Gene,

I purchased from Jack Jones last year a very heavy Bigfoot counterweight
that Pierre had made. I wonder if it belongs to the super Bigfoot mount he
made for the 20" that is at Vega-Bray. I seem to remember that he used 3
counterweights on the 20" mount.

If they need it to complete the set, I would gladly give it to them.

Rick R.
SAC