[AZ-Observing] Re: Picture of M81 - Bode's Galaxy

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:15:22 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

Nice shot, Bernie. It shows the companion Holmberg IX (or is it X?) very well.
I have tried to see it visually several times with no luck. Your picture gives
me a good idea where to look. Thanks!

BTW, I'm no astroimager, but maybe Dean Salman from the TAAA can offer some
advice.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)