[AZ-Observing] Re: Picture of M12

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 07:14:24 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

Bernie,

Do you mean the _pair_ of galaxies embedded in the cluster? No, but they're
probably MAC (i.e. anonymous) galaxies. I see about a dozen galaxies scattered
around the field.

BTW, exquisite guiding and focus on your image. One of the best I've seen of
that cluster! Keep up the great work. You're really burning up the photons
lately.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)