[AZ-Observing] Re: Picture of M10

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 09:22:46 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

Hi Barnie,

Another great shot! It's curious about the near lack of galaxies in your M10
image compared to that of M12 since they are pretty close to each other on our
sky. I agree with Tom that it would be nice to have a side-by-side, same-scale
comparison of your globular cluster images. Keep up the wonderful work.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)