[AZ-Observing] Picnic and observing at Stone Haven Observatory last night

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:20:33 -0700

A big "thank you" to Rosie and Steve for a fun evening.  Joe gave an
excellent slide presentation of some great photographs from the previous
year.

We ate a great pot luck dinner, watched the show and then got ready for
darkness.  Saturn was excellent in the twilight but unfortunately the wind
picked up and would not let up.  I got home about midnight and the breeze
was still bending the trees at my house.

Regardless, it was a fun night;

Steve Coe