[AZ-Observing] Re: Photos taken during June Star Parties

  • From: "Jon Christensen" <jonc97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:48:25 -0700

Thanks, Joe!  I worried about whether I got the colors right in that picture
because other guys get the outer arms noticeably blue.  My blue photos just
didn't show stronger in the outer arms than the red or green ones.  By the
way, the NGC 4631, as weird as it is color-wise in my photo, is apparently a
very colorful galaxy.  I actually toned the colors down from what the
program suggested, although I did bin the RGB shots in that photo whereas
the M81 photo I did not.

Take Care,

Jon Christensen